Event season is in full swing…whether you are throwing your party on your own or hiring someone to help with those special details I wanted to share with you 10 Event Styling& Decor websites that have endless supplies to help you make your event unforgettable.
1. Koyal Wholesale – This site has everything from pre-made favors and decor to ribbons, glue and fabric so that you can get creative on your own! I love their new Faux Wood Birch Chargers.
2. Save On Crafts – This site is a great place to find everything for your rustic/vintage styled event. Mason Jars, Twine and a great selection of string lighting and lanterns. Love this string of sisal cotton ball lighting.
3. Paper Source –Despite their name there is a lot more indulgence than just gorgeous custom printing, they also cover table essential, decorations and embellishments. This Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker is a must have!
4. Paper Mart – This is your one stop shop for packaging. Whether it is for welcome kits, favors or leftovers Paper Mart has you covered. Take out boxes anyone?
5. Luna Bazaar – Boho. Vintage. Chic. If you need pompoms, parasols or paper lanterns this is your stop. They have several collections of paper lanterns including “No Frills” packages of your standard lantern as well as Premium collections which can clip into a standard light bulb.
6. Thatch And Thistle Co. – Great selection of twine, garland, tinsel and fringe – For all your embellishment needs!
7. Nashville Wraps – For a great selection of Eco Friendly, bags, bows, boxes, wrapping and ribbon you have come to the right place. Having stock of this stuff on hand is great because you never know when you are going to need it.
8. Geronimo Balloons – Who could resist these?
9. Fifty Flowers – Fresh cut stems at wholesale prices. You can shop by the stem, color, arrangement or by DIY combo kit. They ship the flowers right to you a few days prior to your event and almost everything on their website is Free Shipping! Gerberas….Yes please!
10. Bloominous – They have taken the meaning of floral kit to the extreme. Themed floral kits (5 themes to choose from at this time) where they do all the work for you. All you have to do is 1) Choose your theme; 2) Choose what pieces you want…Bouquet-Boutonniere- Centerpiece; 3) Order 4) Pre-Cut flowers arrive at your doorstep with step by step photo card instructions on how to assemble each piece! Particularly in love with their Country Charm Collection.