So we talked about what worked in 2015. And we talked about what did not work in 2015. And since it is never too late to set out goals for the year…my goals is what I am sharing with you today. This year I am not only sharing goals that I have for my business but I am also sharing a few goals for my personal life as the two are not completely distinct from one another.
Image Credit: The Glitter Guide
- Blogging. This year I am not going to focus on the quantity of times that I am blogging per week but I do want to make sure that I am consistent and intentional with my content. I need to pick a number of days that blogging is realistic for me and stick to it. I have heard so many times this year already how great of a tool blogging and social media are as free marketing tools.
- Book my ideal client. This is not a one step process however it is something that I want to be more intentional about this year. First you have to discover your ideal client. Then you have to understand your ideal client. Then you have to book them! We all want clients that inspire us, are fun to work with and that can help our business growth.
- Update my website. By evaluating images, packages and language to make sure that it matches up with enabling me to book my ideal client.
- Dream. Prayerfully consider and not be afraid to dream big when it comes to the future of DBCA.
Image Credit: Country Living
- Intentionality with my husband. Continuing to work on managing the work like balance and making time for us each week with no phones, computers or distractions.
- Home Sweet Home. I love our sweet one bedroom apartment in Queens but we both have been feeling that the time has come to move on. I have big goals, aspirations and dreams for what the next few steps are for us in this regard but for this year the goal is to save $ for a down payment!
- Healthy Living. Continue to take care of my body physically by exercising 2-3 times a week…even in the Spring and Summer months when my schedule becomes more hectic.
Sharing goals is a scary step but I am sharing so that y’all can hold me accountable! I would love for you to share your goals with me so that I can cheer you on as well!