Today I was thinking about some of the things that help me feel refreshed each morning while keeping my regimen quick and easy and I thought that I would share them with you. I have very oily skin that is prone to breakouts and it has taken me years to find a routine that works for me and keeps my skin looking and feeling healthy. These are some of the things that are working for me right now.
1. Clarisonic Mia – I love this! It deeply cleanses my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
2. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser – This cleaner is like none that I have ever tried. It actually does what it says. It removes excess oil without excess drying.
3. Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer – I follow the Daily Facial Cleanser with the Oil Control Moisturizer which has SPF 30! It is the perfect level of moisture without leaving you feeling greasy or weighted down.
4. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm – Can’t get enough! The cooling/numb sensation that this lip balm leaves is strangely addicting and equally refreshing.
5. Mary Kay Oil Free Hydrating Gel – For those extra harsh, dry or windy days where your face is feeling chapped this is a great moisturizer. It is thick and intense yet it is nongreasy, lightweight and absorbs quickly! Triple bonus!
6. Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion – This is my go to lotion for every day use. It is not too expensive and it just works.
So what about you….What are some of your go to products? Would love to hear!