Your event decor stems from your theme. If you missed my tips on choosing a theme you can view them here. When it comes to your decor, think outside of the box. Whether you are going the DIY route, or have hired an event designer to help you pull together your cohesive look it is important that your event decor blends your theme and your personality to make unique and memorable decor. In order to achieve this blend source your materials from hardware stores, thrift shops and nature where ordinary objects can easily be transformed into gorgeous, unique decor.
1. Love this creative backdrop made from flagging tape instead of ribbon!
2. Handmade frames covered in pine cones to frame this dessert table.
3. Corrugated metal piping from the hardware store as a centerpiece.
4. Recycled tin cans as planters for this cinco de Mayo themed wedding.
5. Wine Corks as Escort Cards.
These are just a few examples of how your decor can have am impact even when made from ordinary objects that we may not consider when we thing of decor. The details in your decor DO MATTER and help transform the atmosphere of your event into something memorable for you and your guests.