Think of your favor as a gift. It should be something practical that your guests will use after your event. Not something that they will throw away. Follow these 5 tips for fabulous favors at your next event.
- Can it be used after the event? – Think practical or edible.
- Is it meaningful? – Your event should be a reflection of who you are and what you love. Your favors are no exception. In this same step also make sure that it goes with the theme of the event. (If you need more information on choosing a theme click here)
- DIY or NOT? – There are pros and cons to the DIY favor. They can save you money and they are a great way to show guests that you appreciate them however they can also be very time consuming and a lot of work. If you are going to DIY ask for help.
- Does packaging matter? – Short answer, YES! Personalized packaging in some form goes a long way. The packaging on the outside makes just as much impact as what is inside. Make sure that your packing goes with the theme of your event. This is where you want to personalize. Custom labels, stamps and ribbon are all ways to make your packaging pop!
- Plan ahead. Finding the perfect favor takes time. Gather inspiration. Do your research. Make a decision.